Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Find Out

We spend a lot of time trying to discover what life is all about. A lot of this time, however, is spent looking in the wrong place. The problem is that while we're growing up, no one really points us in the right direction so we end up stumbling over things we believe will fulfill our life. This is not what God had planned for us. He tells us that He has plans to prosper us, give us hope and a future, but instead we often find ourselves insecure about who we are and where we are going.

But there is hope. You CAN find out who you are and why you are on this earth. God has a plan for you and His plan is the best plan for your life. His plan will open doors to the things you have a desire to fulfill for yourself. The unfortunate thing is that we are hesitant to follow God's plan because we don't really know if it will work. Sometimes we don't even know what it is! I want to urge you to find out!

Find out what your life is all about. Find out where you are and where God wants you to be. Find out how to make the most of your life without sacrificing time going down dead end paths. In the next couple of weeks, we're going to help you find out.

Responses for our study on the Purpose Driven Life have been great! And it's not too late to sign up. If you would like to join us for the online study group, please send an email sharing your interest. Also, if you haven't already done so, please respond to last week's question, "What is your life's purpose?" Click here to see what other's have had to say. I look forward to reading your comments.

Until next week.
It's in Christ that we find out who we are and what we are living for.
~Ephesians 1:11 (MSG)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Purpose is to do whatever it is that will bring God glory, praise, and honor. I am unsure and have clues but may God be exulted for using me as a willing vessel.

Seliga a servant, worshipper, and friend of Jesus Christ!

Anonymous said...

I finally realized why things have occurred the way they have in my walk with my Lord Jesus Christ. All along He has been preparing me for my destiny and purpose in Christ. Beyond a shadow of a doubt, I now recognize that He has deposited a passion in me to lead women to His very presence, where they too can meet Him face to face. He has called me to help heal the broken-hearted women of today and set them on their way to true freedom in Christ.

Although the Potter has many beautiful vessels readily available for his use in the Potter's House, He went to His storage room and pulled out this unique vessel that He knew had been sitting there for quite some time. He then proceeded to clean it up and made sure that it sparked again. When I was ready for His use, He began to pour new wine into me and gave me a uselful purpose .... Now I have to share with others that which by grace was given to me ... Only the Potter can determine for what purpose He created each of His vessels.

Lupe/Reseda, CA

Jay Jones, INI said...

My purpose is to utilize my knowledge, experience, and God Given passion to create a better world by impacting minds, bodies and souls positively throughout the world. To God be the glory for clarity and wisdom.